Tuesday, August 27, 2013

eBook

I recently came across a book at the blog "The Time-Warp Wife". I fell in love with her blog immediately. She was a definite kindred spirit! (Thank you, Anne Shirley for that phrase!!) So when I had a chance to get a copy of her ebook for FREE, I snagged it up immediately.

I was in the middle of reading another book so I didn't read it right away. I finally started it last night, and let me tell you, I wish I had done so sooner! It has already changed my life, and I haven't even finished it yet! 

One of her points really stood out to me. It was about changing the way we think. I felt like God was speaking to me through that. Then, this morning, the verse of the day in my Bible app was Romans 12:2. It says, "Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect." (Emphasis added.)

God confirmed to me, this morning, through His Word that it truly was Him speaking to me through the book last night.

Like I said, I haven't finished the book. However, I'm recommending it anyway. It is written for wives - stay-at-home, work-at-home, go-to-work - but I think it could be helpful for those who even WANT to be wives. It's better to learn this stuff now than to wait and learn it after it should already be being put into practice! It is called "The Good Wife's Guide". It is written by Darlene Schacht. It is not still free, but the eBook is only $2.99. You can get it in print through Amazon, but it is a little more costly. 

Here is the link:

No comments:

Post a Comment